An energetic stress-busting therapy which works on the
muscular tissues of the neck, shoulders, scalp and face to relax or stimulate
the body and help it maintain harmony. It provides relief for mental as well as
physical stress. It involves working with a firm and gentle rhythm to help
un-knot blockages and relieve built up tension. On an emotional level it calms the
spirit, promoting relaxation and relieving stress.
It is useful for headaches, sinusitis, joint tension,
migraine, eye strain, improved concentration and muscle tension in the neck and
Benefits to the individual
The sense of utter well-being that follows a treatment with head massage has to
be experienced to be fully understood. We live in stressful times and head
massage is one of the ways of alleviating tension and achieving a relaxed, calm
frame of mind. On the other hand - a stimulating head massage helps to clarify
the mind and enables one to concentrate without tension.
- stimulates and improves scalp circulation which in turn helps with strength and growth of hair.
- removes tension from the jaw and smoothes out face muscles.
- relieves muscular tension and stimulates blood circulation.
- stretches and mobilizes the tissues of the neck and shoulders.
- rebalances vital energy flow, instilling a sense of peace and tranquility.
It requires little space as it is done sitting up and
can be carried out anywhere as it does not require the removal of clothes.
Remember prevention is better than cure. Once you show signs of improvement we
will continue to work with you to keep harmony and balance already achieved. A
regular treatment, depending on your timetable, will stop future stress
I encourage you to have regular treatments to prevent
illness and maintain a state of well being